By Juan Pablo, Romero, Marcos F. Giménez
Read or Download Plone 3 Products Development Cookbook PDF
Best products books
This publication offers a unified number of vital, contemporary effects for the layout of sturdy controllers for doubtful platforms. lots of the effects offered are in response to H¿ keep an eye on conception, or its stochastic counterpart, threat delicate regulate thought. imperative to the philosophy of the publication is the inspiration of an doubtful method.
Das Bemessungskonzept "Betriebsfestigkeit" verfolgt das Ziel, Maschinen, Fahrzeuge oder andere Konstruktionen gegen zeitlich veränderliche Betriebslasten unter Berücksichtigung ihrer Umgebungsbedingungen für eine bestimmte Nutzungsdauer zuverlässig bemessen zu können. Ingenieure, Wissenschaftler und Studenten finden in diesem Buch die experimentellen Grundlagen sowie erprobte und neuere Rechenverfahren der Betriebsfestigkeit für eine ingenieurmäßige Anwendung.
Das Werk beschreibt erstmalig in einer geschlossenen shape eine Simulationsmethode zur schnellen Berechnung von Kontakteigenschaften und Reibung zwischen rauen Oberflächen. Im Unterschied zu bestehenden Simulationsverfahren basiert die Methode der Dimensionsreduktion (MDR) auf einer exakten Abbildung verschiedener Klassen von dreidimensionalen Kontaktproblemen auf Kontakte mit eindimensionalen Bettungen.
It is a thoroughgoing revision and enlargement of the sooner e-book, bringing it brand new with the most recent examine. The older rules are offered in addition to the recent, and the experimental proof is given in define, and completely referenced. the place sensible, illustrations are selected from key works and the resource reference is given within the subtitle as within the first variation.
- Biologically Active Natural Products. Potential Use in Agriculture
- Standards in der Medienproduktion
- Industrial Applications of Affective Engineering
- Engineering Identities, Epistemologies and Values: Engineering Education and Practice in Context, Volume 2
- III European Conference on Computational Mechanics: Solids, Structures and Coupled Problems in Engineering: Book of Abstracts
- Biodegradation and Bioconversion of Hydrocarbons
Extra info for Plone 3 Products Development Cookbook
Html. 37 Using Development Tools Opening an online Python shell on Plone using Clouseau If IPython already offers a great add-on for development, Clouseau takes us a step further with an AJAX-based Python shell interface integrated within our Plone site. Please be advised that Clouseau hasn't been updated since December 2008 and it has not been officially tested in Plone 3. However, it still works like a charm. How to do it… 1. Clouseau line in the eggs parameter of [buildout] part: [buildout] ...
2. py 3. cfg file and locate the eggs parameter in the main [buildout] section and add PIL (Python Imaging Library) as a package to be downloaded and installed during buildout. [buildout] ... eggs = PIL .... 4. Buildout your Zope instance: This last step is to run the buildout process. cfg, we need. For each of the following options, provide these values: Option Value Enter project name pox, after Plone and OpenX, the fictitious project we are tackling in this book. Here you can choose whatever name you want and paster will create a directory with that name.
6. Fix the Python compiler problem: Given that the Python-installed version has been compiled on a different machine (we installed the binaries and they are usually compiled with Visual Studio), in order to prevent problems during other packages’ compilation, we must tell our environment to use the just-configured MinGW compiler. cfg file in c:\Python24\Lib\ distutils (adjust the path to your Python installation directory) with this content: [build] compiler=mingw32 7. Create a buildout with paster: As with Linux, we can use ZopeSkel templates to create new buildouts.
Plone 3 Products Development Cookbook by Juan Pablo, Romero, Marcos F. Giménez