By McGraw-Hill Education
E-book by way of McGraw-Hill
Read Online or Download MathMatters 1: An Integrated Program, Reteaching Workbook PDF
Similar education books
Учебное пособие для подготовки к экзамену CFA point 2 (2009 год).
Содержит только самое необходимое - ключевые концепции и принципы, изложенные простым и понятным языком. Очень полезно для повторения материала ввиду большого его объема: при чтении, скажем, fastened source of revenue ebook, содержание quantitative tools уже помнится с трудом.
Доп. информация: Язык: Английский
Little ones from six to 12 are brought to the main usually visible and fascinating Texas birds. teenagers can colour attention-grabbing line drawings of assorted birds in regular habitats, whereas an easy-to-read textual content supplies very important evidence in regards to the birds, and a number of other enjoyable video games are instructive and tough.
In the past few many years, industrialised international locations have witnessed a innovative difficulty of the regulatory framework maintaining the binary version of the employment courting in keeping with the subordinate employment/autonomous self-employment dichotomy. New ordinary and hybrid operating preparations have emerged; not easy the normal notions of, and divisions among, autonomy and subordination.
This paintings compares and contrasts strands of bilingualism in China, one for minority nationality teams, the opposite for majority. It examines the background, coverage, philosophy, politics, provision and perform in bilingual, trilingual or multilingual schooling related to Mandarin chinese language, English, and minority languages.
- Research in science education in Europe
- Cultural Studies Vol 01-02 (1987-05)
- What’s in a verb? Studies in the verbal morphology of the languages of the Americas
- Aspects of Ancient Greek Cult: Context, Ritual and Iconography (Aarhus Studies in Mediterranean Antiquity)
- Negative and Positive Polarity: A Binding Approach
Extra info for MathMatters 1: An Integrated Program, Reteaching Workbook
EXERCISES Find the slope of the line that passes through each pair of points. 1. S(2, 7) and T(4, 13) 2. V(0, Ϫ3) and W(2, 8) 4. © Glencoe/McGraw-Hill 3. X(1, 1) and Y(3, Ϫ4) 5. 57 MathMatters 1 Name _________________________________________________________ RETEACHING Date ____________________________ 7-6 SLOPE-INTERCEPT FORM OF A LINE When a linear equation is in the form y ϭ mx ϩ b, or slopeintercept form, you can read the slope (m) and the y-intercept (b) directly from the equation. With this information you can graph the equation.
1. 75 Percent of discount: 30% 2. 78 Percent of discount: 4% 3. 60 Percent of discount: 25% 4. 5% 5. Regular price: $340 Percent of discount: 20% 6. 99 Percent of discount: 40% 7. 40 Percent of discount: 5% 8. 37 Percent of discount: 1% © Glencoe/McGraw-Hill 47 MathMatters 1 Name _________________________________________________________ RETEACHING Date ____________________________ 6-4 TAX RATES Sales taxes, property taxes, and income taxes are examples of some of the taxes people pay. A tax is usually a percentage of a certain amount.
3. 5 m wide. 4. Find the volume of a rectangular prism 4 in. long, 5 in. wide, and 7 in. high. 5. How long would it take you to walk 10 mi if you walk at an average rate of 4 mi/h? 6. What is the height of a rectangular prism if the volume is 210 cm3, the width, 6 cm, and the length, 7 cm? © Glencoe/McGraw-Hill 41 MathMatters 1 Name _________________________________________________________ RETEACHING Date ____________________________ 5-7 PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS: WORK BACKWARD Some problems give you the final result of a series of steps and ask you to find the starting condition.
MathMatters 1: An Integrated Program, Reteaching Workbook by McGraw-Hill Education