By Joey Green
From the fellow who's been known as the Mad Scientist of domestic Improvement--who taught Jay Leno to shave with Jif Peanut Butter and helped Rosie O'Donnell her hair with Reddi-wip--here is one other impossible to resist quantity full of enjoyable, offbeat how one can make things better round the condominium and backyard utilizing brand-name items already on hand.
Readers will appreciate this treasure trove of quickly, low-cost fixes reminiscent of how to:
• repair a damaged dishwasher with Kool-Aid
• eliminate water stains from wooden fixtures with Miracle Whip
• Spackle holes in partitions with S.O.S.steel wool pads
• eliminate wallpaper with Heinz white vinegar
• fresh driveway spills with Coca-Cola
• fix scratched woodwork with Maxwell condo coffee
• begin a automobile with Bayer aspirin
Organized from A to Z by means of subject and sector of the house and full of "Strange Facts" and interesting sidebars, this fun-to-read e-book provides approximately 1,000 cleansing, organizing, and home-repair difficulties that conceal every little thing from barbecues to bathtubs, carpets to ceiling fanatics, sprinkler platforms to pools. It makes a superb present and is a pragmatic advisor for a person searching for an easy approach to take on daily difficulties and upkeep.
Read or Download Joey Green's Fix-It Magic: More Than 1,971 Quick-and-Easy Household Solutions Using Brand-Name Products PDF
Best products books
This booklet presents a unified selection of very important, fresh effects for the layout of sturdy controllers for doubtful structures. many of the effects awarded are in line with H¿ keep an eye on idea, or its stochastic counterpart, threat delicate keep watch over idea. relevant to the philosophy of the ebook is the concept of an doubtful process.
Das Bemessungskonzept "Betriebsfestigkeit" verfolgt das Ziel, Maschinen, Fahrzeuge oder andere Konstruktionen gegen zeitlich veränderliche Betriebslasten unter Berücksichtigung ihrer Umgebungsbedingungen für eine bestimmte Nutzungsdauer zuverlässig bemessen zu können. Ingenieure, Wissenschaftler und Studenten finden in diesem Buch die experimentellen Grundlagen sowie erprobte und neuere Rechenverfahren der Betriebsfestigkeit für eine ingenieurmäßige Anwendung.
Das Werk beschreibt erstmalig in einer geschlossenen shape eine Simulationsmethode zur schnellen Berechnung von Kontakteigenschaften und Reibung zwischen rauen Oberflächen. Im Unterschied zu bestehenden Simulationsverfahren basiert die Methode der Dimensionsreduktion (MDR) auf einer exakten Abbildung verschiedener Klassen von dreidimensionalen Kontaktproblemen auf Kontakte mit eindimensionalen Bettungen.
It is a thoroughgoing revision and enlargement of the sooner publication, bringing it modern with the newest learn. The older principles are awarded in addition to the recent, and the experimental proof is given in define, and completely referenced. the place useful, illustrations are selected from key works and the resource reference is given within the subtitle as within the first variation.
- Concise Dictionary of Engineering: A Guide to the Language of Engineering
- Engineering Ethics for a Globalized World
- Industrial Developments
- Animal Products From The Mediterranean Area
Additional resources for Joey Green's Fix-It Magic: More Than 1,971 Quick-and-Easy Household Solutions Using Brand-Name Products
3) In 1927, Koch  performed natural convection experiments for isothermal vertical cylinders. Koch tested four different cylinders oriented in the vertical position. 98 m, respectively. These dimensions correspond to aspect ratios between 20 and 153. The results reported are based on the diameter of the cylinder and are inconclusive. Jakob and Linke [21, 35] experimentally determined the average Nusselt numbers for natural convection for vertical cylinders situated in air in 1935. 3. 62 cm and 8 ≤ L/D ≤ 127.
30) with the exception of Eq. 31) In addition to determining local heat transfer coefficients, Fujii et al. also calculated the average heat transfer coefficients. 34) Finally, Fujii et al. suggest an equation for the average Nusselt number that can be used for water, spindle oil, or mobiltherm oil. This is the correlation that is found in Morgan . 2 Early Analytical The earliest analytical prediction of Nusselt numbers from isothermal vertical cylinders was by Elenbaas  in 1948. Elenbaas analytically determined these Nusselt numbers by assuming that the natural convection problem may be solved using heat conduction, which was proposed by Langmuir .
Originally, Millsaps and Pohlhausen presented their results in terms of Nusselt and Grashof numbers in terms of the radius of the cylinder. 2. In 1970, Fujii and Uehara  solved for the local Nusselt number for a vertical cylinder when the equivalent local Nusselt number for a flat plate with the same boundary condition is known. 120 1 10 100 Also in 1970, Negendra et al. 43) Tcylinder = T∞ + N (x/L)n where N is a constant, n is an exponent, and x is the vertical distance measured from the base of the cylinder.
Joey Green's Fix-It Magic: More Than 1,971 Quick-and-Easy Household Solutions Using Brand-Name Products by Joey Green