By Ivan Lefkovits, Benvenuto Pernis
Read or Download Immunological Methods PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
The Mysterious Island tells the fascinating tale of 5 americans stranded on an uncharted island within the South Pacific. throughout the American Civil warfare, Richmond, Virginia used to be the capital of the accomplice States of the US. 5 northern prisoners of battle choose to break out Richmond in a slightly strange approach - by means of hijacking a balloon.
- Magnetic transition metals
- The Syro-Latin Text of the Gospels
- Synthesis of Saturated Oxygenated Heterocycles II: 7- to 16-Membered Rings
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- An Approach to the Quranic Sciences
Additional resources for Immunological Methods
3. The distribution of plaque size is truncated: Below a certain rate and level of production an antibody-producing cell will not be detected. 4. The size of plaques depends on both the quantity and quality of antibodies released: Given the same number of molecules, high-affinity antibody will produce a smaller plaque than low-affinity antibody. 5. The size of plaques also depends on the epitope density of the indicator system: Given a number of antibody molecules, the plaques will be smaller the higher the epitope density of the cells.
J. Exp. Biol. 39, 563. Groth, S. (1963). Ann. Y. Acad. Sci. 103, 674. Groth, S. (1967). Cold Spring Harbor Symp. Quant. Biol. 32, 525. , and Webster, R. G. (1961). Ausi. J. Exp. Biol. 39, 549. , and Webster, R. G. (1963). J. Immunol. 90, 151. , and Munn, E. A. (1969). Nature (London) 224, 1307. Gopalakrishnan, P. , and Karush, F. (1974). J. Immunol. 113, 769. Greenbury, C. , Moore, D. , and Nunn, L. A. C. (1965). Immunology 8, 420. Hornick, C. , and Karush, F. (1969). Isr. J. Med. Sci. 5, 163. Hornick, C.
And Karush, F. (1974). J. Immunol. 113, 769. Greenbury, C. , Moore, D. , and Nunn, L. A. C. (1965). Immunology 8, 420. Hornick, C. , and Karush, F. (1969). Isr. J. Med. Sci. 5, 163. Hornick, C. , and Karush, F. (1972). Immunol. Chem. 9, 325. Jerne, N. , and Nordin, A. A. (1963). Science 140, 405. Jerne, N. , Henry, C , Nordin, A. , Koros, A. M. C , and Lefkovits, I. (1974). Transplant. Rev. 18, 130. , and Karush, S. S. (1971). Methods Immunol. Immunochem. 3, 383. , and Spitnik, P. /. Polym. Sci.
Immunological Methods by Ivan Lefkovits, Benvenuto Pernis