By Kevin B. Korb
Updated and accelerated, Bayesian synthetic Intelligence, moment Edition presents a realistic and obtainable advent to the most recommendations, origin, and functions of Bayesian networks. It makes a speciality of either the causal discovery of networks and Bayesian inference approaches. Adopting a causal interpretation of Bayesian networks, the authors talk about using Bayesian networks for causal modeling. in addition they draw all alone utilized study to demonstrate quite a few functions of the technology.
New to the second one Edition
- New bankruptcy on Bayesian community classifiers
- New part on object-oriented Bayesian networks
- New part that addresses foundational issues of causal discovery and Markov blanket discovery
- New part that covers tools of comparing causal discovery programs
- Discussions of many universal modeling errors
- New purposes and case studies
- More assurance at the makes use of of causal interventions to appreciate and cause with causal Bayesian networks
Illustrated with actual case stories, the second one version of this bestseller keeps to hide the basis of Bayesian networks. It offers the weather of Bayesian community know-how, automatic causal discovery, and studying percentages from facts and indicates the best way to hire those applied sciences to advance probabilistic specialist systems.
The book’s site at www.csse.monash.edu.au/bai/book/book.html deals quite a few supplemental fabrics, together with instance Bayesian networks and knowledge units. teachers can e mail the authors for pattern suggestions to some of the difficulties within the text.